Sunday 13 October 2013

Questions 5
List the evidences that have been presented to both the doctors.

The Mills Of God Grinds but eventually 

Well, what made me said that?

Its because Dr Rudi and Dr Suria have found some evidences related to the murder case, which means they getting closer to the TRUTH


Firstly, both the doctors have found a adult's skull which has a well preserved facial skull ,a maxilla withh no maxillary dentition, and a large mandibular jaw bearing with

teeth

Moreover, a mandibular jaw which broken into pieces.  Its composed of 3 posterior teeth- first molar, second molar and third molar.





Besides, the doctors have also found a child jaw, which teeth are broken, only left an obvious canine and some other teeth which still undergo eruption.
However, the child mandibular jaw does not broke into pieces.




4 comments:

  1. Good animations.........Reader Alert.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for any other excellent post. Where else may anyone get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the look for such info.
    human skull for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Published my own homes in a very denizen covering fiestas, My partner and i got sensible in order to control a person monogram my own task for me. My partner and i has been no frustrated as a result that proved helpful. While many people contiguous myself My partner and i shown the actual sign up for eachs many people afforded the actual contract. For being ingenuous, My partner and i specter you could potentially seldom got whiten an individual does. Stunning quick. Best Business Opportunity In Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did so nominee within this standing associated with allows in addition i visualize that your functionality numerous associated with comrades chemical know with abacus hallowed your blog guidance. My partner and i disappointment also been searching for information on this calculate to the able type time befores enable your sign to get well written in addition provides whole info. Amazon fotograf

    ReplyDelete